Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Photo Credit

Hello there! I've decided to share a hodgepogde of things with you each Friday. I got this bright idea from Rubyellen, who is full of bright ideas!

Here are this week's Friday Finds:

Web finds...

- Do you want to improve your writing skills? I know I do. If you do too, check this out.

-I painted the border of our kitchen bulletin board white, to match our kitchen cabinets. Here are some more ideas on how to "spice up" your bulletin board!

These are some things to remember about getting out of debt.


Book find...

- "The Beauty of Different" by Karen Walrond looks awesome!

What I'm finding about myself...

- I enjoying being alone. Come to think of it, I always have. Now, I find myself in a situation with a house full of people. It doesn't look like this will change anytime soon. Surely, you see the conflict here.

- Pink is truly my favorite color.

- I think I'm getting in touch with my "inner photographer" and getting an itch to learn how to take my own awesome photos!

What I'm finding about my kids...


- They are cute kids. They can be very sweet. But, if you leave them alone too long they turn into gangstas. I layed down for all of about 15 minutes, only to come back and find that one of the dining room chairs was broken! Wood cracked and all. Like I said, gangstas.  


Have a fabulous Friday and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Pink is my favorite color too!! And, I enjoy being alone as well. Always have. By the way, I absolutely love the photo at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!