Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!


Noah turned 3 on Saturday, March 17th!

We celebrated his birthday by taking the kids to the Oak Lawn Children's Museum. They had a blast there! We grabbed something to eat at Smash Burger and made the day complete by doing a little birthday shopping at Target!

It's hard to believe that Noah has been around for 3 years. Remember when I made this video of his first 6 weeks? He was so precious and hubby and I were so ecstatic to finally have a son! Below is a short video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy.



Noah, we love you and are so happy God gave you to us!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Noah! I cannot believe his is 3! Am I really three years older than I was the day he was born? wheww...these years are flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!