Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend everybody!

There is so much to be thankful for! I am particularly thankful for my hubby, Noelle, Bella, Noah, and Halle. I am praising God for my parents and my brother as well who God has really blessed in many ways this year! I'm so thankful for my extended family and friends!

We have really enjoyed Thanksgiving this year! Hubby and I made turkey, dressing, greens, sweet potatoes, baked macaroni and cheese, and sweet potato pie! We ate, and ate, and ate...

now we can barely move. 

Still, we had so much fun. On Wednesday, the kids did a Thanksgiving craft and had a ball painting. They we a mess! On Thursday, we all went to church to hear a friend preach at  Hazel Crest Assembly Church. We we blessed by the message: "Not Broken."

We came home and I set our table with help from Bella. This was the first year that I had my turkey platter, tablecloth, and used place settings. Noelle and Bella had the pleasure of writing our names on each turkey setting. 

We had the children go around and say what they were thankful for and Noah looked at Bella and said, "I'm thankful for you. I love you!" It was kind of random, but so cute. He also said he was thankful for his sisters. As a matter of fact, I think that everyone essentially said that they were thankful for each other, which is a good thing since we have to live with each other, under under one roof, for many years to come!

After dinner, we drove to hubby's grandmother's house and ate again with his family. When we got done with that we ate again at my aunt's house with my family. I am sure you can imagine that after we stubbled to our car and managed to drive ourselves home, the only thing we had enough strength to do was to pull the cover up over us after we fell in the bed!!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...







1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a blessed week-end and a wonderful Christmas Season.
    Your meal looks awesome and you are so very blessed to have sweet little ones around the table dining with you!
    God bless,
    d from on the kansas prairie

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!