Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Toothlessness and other Developments


Bella joined the "toothless" club with Noelle a couple of weeks ago when she lost her front teeth! This is great because its just in time for us to get a real good laugh as we sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!" this holiday season! If you ask me, they are so cute at this stage!

Although Noelle has been missing her two front teeth for a while. She finally has one of her permanent teeth coming in. Still, the fact that Noelle and Bella had a time where they both were missing those 2 front teeth at the same time, reminds me of how close in age they are - 18 months apart! They  also have a close relationship and I think it is so cool for them to have each other as they grow up!

My son is reaching some pretty awesome milestones as well. I finally got serious about my potty training and now he's now wearing his spiderman underpants and using the potty like a big boy! If you remember this, you remember that I dread  the whole potty training thing and I drag my feet for as long as I can! But, I have been successful for a 3rd time! 

Noah is getting better at making his bed, cleaning up toys, and has almost mastered his colors. I tell him sometimes, "Noah, you're strong. You're smart. You are going to be a man of God!" So, now he tells me, "Mommy, I'm a man of God." I just smile and say, "Yes, you are Noah!" 

I also must mention that he has gotten into another habit. He has started telling me thoughout the day, as he rubs my arm, "You're a pretty mama. Mama, you so pretty." Yeah. I know what you're thinking.  But, he's mine. You gotta get your own;) 


1 comment:

  1. Still waiting for Lil Miss to lose her first tooth. She's 5!

    You're girls are sweet and I know that you are a blessed Mom,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!