Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers


I feel very blessed as I reflect on this holiday season. We enjoyed family, friends, food, and fun! The Lord provided everything we needed and so much of what we wanted.  I was especially elated to be able to spend time with my nieces, who came in from Virginia. I am totally blown away at how much they have grown! Both of them are growing into beautiful young women.

We continued our family tradition of Chinese food on Christmas Eve and sleeping in on New Year's Day! Here are some photos of our Thanksgiving Day table, Christmas tree buying and trimming, and some of  the "fam" on Christmas Eve.

                                     Halle reaching for the Thanksgiving food. She was ready to eat.

Hubby picked out a really tall fraser fir tree at Home Depot.

"Halle-girl" (as we like to call her).

Noelle using the step stool to get towards the top of the tree.

Bella decorating in her reindeer ears.


Me with all my "babies." Halle  is the one sleep on the couch underneath the pink coat.

                                    Alyssa, 13, Noah, 4, Noelle, 8, Bella, 6, and Laila, 14

And, here is one more, just because it is one of my favorite photos of me and my boo from 2013;) Of course, we both hope to be even more in love and much slimmer in our 2014 photos!

Thanks to all of you who have checked in on my blog this year. I pray that your 2014 is full of love, peace, health, and prosperity. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ideas, questions, and comments are welcome!